CO2 Carbon Capture Workshop
Topic: Renfrew, Scotland – Carbon Capture Workshop
Doosan Babcock, Annual Partners of BCC AD are inviting you to join a free workshop about the best available and commercial Carbon Capture Technologies for CO2 capture from flue gases and tail gases.
Delta CleanTech & Doosan Babcock are pleased to invite your engineering team for a workshop about the best available and commercial Carbon Capture Technologies for CO2 capture from flue gases and tail gases. This is extremely beneficial for Project Managers, Engineers and all general personnel in the field of Carbon Capture. These proven technologies will assist your company to meet the Net Zero Footprint targets, which have been declared during the Glasgow 26th UN Climate Change Conference. The technologies of CO2 capture presented in this workshop is specifically targeting the emissions from industrial point sources such as natural gas processing, oil refineries, hydrogen production, cement plants, chemical productions, power generation, etc.
- Dr. Ahmed Aboudheir is the CTO of Delta CleanTech (a Canadian Based Company, Babcock and Delta have performed a number of successful projects together).
- Dr. Ahmed has over 20 Technical Papers Published in the field of CO2 Capture, holds several patents and has been awarded the Commemorative Medal for his outstanding contribution to scientific research.
Who will attend:
Engineers from industry sectors, government environmental departments, education institutes, research institutes, and EPC companies.
What you will Learn:
- Industrial CO2 Emission Sources and their properties.
- Commercially available technologies for removal of CO2 from gaseous streams.
- Solvent formulations to meet the production capacity and the clean up targets.
- Process configurations to minimize the capital costs
- Plant operating parameters to minimize the operation costs.
- Solvent management to keep the plant operation in steady state while meeting the process recovery rates, minimum emissions to atmosphere, and minimum waste for disposal