WUWM Abu Dhabi 2022 - A BCC AD Supported Event
BCC AD is a proud supporter of The World Union of Wholesale Markets (WUWM) Conference 2022 hosted by AD Ports Group which will take place on 19 - 21 October 2022 at ADNEC, Abu Dhabi, under the theme “Global food security in the XXIs: Risks, challenges and solutions to ensure resilient and sustainable fresh food supply chains”.
The World Union of Wholesale Markets (WUWM) major annual event for the fresh food industry will be held for the first time ever in the Middle East and will gather international public and private sector practitioners and experts together in Abu Dhabi in productive dialogue around the significant and urgent challenges facing fresh food systems worldwide.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Food Security
- Innovation and Digitalisation
- Supply Chain Resilience
- Food System Transformation
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet and network with senior international delegations about the key issues facing the global fresh food industry. WUWM Abu Dhabi is a must attend for all those involved in this dynamic marketplace.
- H.E. Mariam bint Mohammed Almheiri, Minister of Climate Change and Environment, United Arab Emirates
- H.E. Saeed Al Bahri Salem Al Ameri, Director-General, Abu Dhabi Agriculture and Food Safety Authority (ADAFSA)
- Mr. Stephane Layani, Chairman, World Union of Wholesale Markets; Chairman and CEO, Rungis International
- Mr. Fabio Massimo Pallottini, President, Italmercati; Managing Director, Centro Agroalimentare di Roma
- Mr. Graham Sanders, Chief Executive Officer, Regional Food Hub - Abu Dhabi
- Christopher Mejia-Argueta, PhD, Director and Founder, MIT Food and Retail Operations Lab; Research Scientist, MIT Center for Transportation and Logistics
- Ms. Eugenia Carrara, Secretary General, World Union of Wholesale Markets (WUWM)
- Mr. Muharrem Galip Onar, Chief Digital Officer, Silal
Members of BCC AD are entitled to 20% discount, please quote EP20 with your registration.